York: 01904 263012 Leeds: 01134 150051

Mailing list: Join

Income Protection

Income/mortgage protection can be split into several different types, however the main two are:

Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance (MPPI)

This can be taken to provide an amount each month for the full term of the policy if you are unable to earn/work due to ill health, often referred to as Permanent Health Insurance (PHI).

Accident, Sickness & Unemployment Insurance (ASU)

This pays out each month in the short term (normally 1-2years) if you are unable to earn/work. It can be taken all together or broken into Accident & Sickness, or just Unemployment Insurance if you are only worried about losing your job.

Some policies need to be taken out in conjunction with a new mortgage, however others allow you to just insure a certain amount of income each month, irrespective of existing or planned mortgage payments.

Call/email me for a quote now.